Friday, February 10, 2012

A Note On My Sources

You might be wondering how I, a business student, have any idea about the technology needs of hospitals. Let me just say: I don't. But, I found some interesting people who do. They also happen to blog about it. 

My Sources: 

This blog is written by Sahid, an 'internationally recognized enterprise software analyst' who specializes in Healthcare. He's worked at several healthcare companies in the past, providing him with the necessary experience to blog on the subject. 
2) Healthcare and Technology
This blog is written by a Registered Nurse who has had experience in many different technology roles. She offers the perspective of an insider with clinical experience and a tech focus, which should be helpful for my blog. 
Unlike the previous two blogs, Healthcare IT News is organized as an online newspaper. Multiple authors contribute the blog, offering a more objective point of view when compared with my other two sources.


These three sources should extend sufficient material for me to blog about. I often visit other tech news sites in addition to those listed above. These sites, such as Engadget, BBC Tech News, and NYT Technology, can increase the breadth of the information I will be analyzing.



No comments:

Post a Comment